Benefits of Digitizing your Memories
When considering lots of elements in our daily life, we’ve been gradually converting everything into digital. What actually happened to past times of playing tapes from Blockbuster? It is all streamed now, we do not even see the actual physical tape anymore. It occurred so quickly that we did not even notice a huge change all at one time, rather a slow process.
It’s vital to begin considering our home life, as well as how to continually ensure we’re caught up within this ever-evolving digital culture. Audio, photos, and tapes are not played the same way they once were. This may be intimidating when our lives were recorded in those media forms which continuously have been changing at a fast pace.
I am here to let you know that the process of transfer is beneficial and simple, here is why…
- Consolidating your media to high res format saves you physical space within your house, and creates a more minimal environment to reside in.
- You will always have the ability to access your memories. Whether on your computer, tablet, smart tv, or phone – it’s possible to listen to and view all your media within the same place.
- Over time, film, photos, and tapes degrade. The sooner you convert media into digital format, the sooner it’s possible to have peace of mind that all memories are securely preserved.
- With social being larger than life, why not stroll down into the past with family and friends? Social media assists people in connecting to our present and past – it is vital to share those moments with those we love most.
- Back-up. When you have a digital download it’s possible to back up to as many spaces to ensure its safety. An external hard drive, cloud, USBS, Google drive, DVDS – you name it. Having a single copy may be daunting. Let us help preserve your memories forever!
Memvio is committed to helping you preserve all memories in digital format. We’ll do all the work on-site.